This website uses own and third-party cookies, both during the browsing session and permanently, in order to function properly, obtain traffic information or remember the actions and preferences of users for later times.
1. What are cookies
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer or terminal when you access our website. Cookies allow us, among other things, to store and retrieve
information about a user’s or users’ computer’s browsing habits and, depending on what information they contain and how you use your computer, may be used to recognize you.
Cookies used by MaxiSalt, or third parties acting on its behalf, are associated only with an anonymous user and your computer, and we do not store sensitive personally
identifiable information such as your address, password, credit or debit card
information in the cookies we use.
Cookies used by MaxiSalt, or third parties acting on its behalf, are associated only with an anonymous user and your computer, and we do not store sensitive personally identifiable information such as your address, password, credit or debit card information in the cookies we use.
Thanks to cookies, it is possible for the server of www.erocksalt.com , or of the third party acting on its behalf, to recognize the browser of the computer used by the user in order to make browsing easier, allowing, for example, access to users who have previously registered, access to the areas or services offered by MaxiSalt, without having to register on each visit. They are also used to measure audience and traffic parameters, monitor progress and number of entries.
Similarly, the Web servers of www.erocksalt.com may automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. All this information is recorded in a server activity file that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain statistical measurements that allow us to know the number of page impressions, the number of visits made to web services, etc. In any case, this file is subjected to dissociation processes that prevent the identification of
the users’ machine.
3. Types of cookies
Our website www.erocksalt.com uses own and third-party cookies with different purposes, specifically:
• Own cookies: those that we send to your
computer or terminal from our website. We use them to be able to manage logged user sessions.
• Third party Cookies: those that are sent to your computer or terminal from a domain or a Web page that is not managed by us, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through the cookies.
• Session Cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while accessing our website.
•Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data remain stored
in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a certain period of time
and, which can go from a few minutes to several years.
• Analysis Cookies: those that are well treated by us or third parties, allow us to
quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical
analysis of the use made by users of our website. To do this, we analyze the
navigation on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services
that we offer.
• We use Google analytics in order to collect information anonymously and to develop Web site trend reports without identifying individual users. In this way, our website remembers information that changes the appearance or behavior of the site, such as your preferred language or the region in which it is located. The provider for this cookie is Google.
• We use Google AdWords in order to collect information anonymously and to prepare
reports of the visits that arrive through advertising provided by Google
AdWords without identifying individual users. In this way, our website sends
information to Google to produce reports of the marketing campaigns launched.
The provider for this cookie is Google.
• We use Google in order to collect information anonymously and to produce reports of visits that arrive through Google managed advertising without identifying individual users. In this way, our website sends information to Google to produce reports of the marketing campaigns launched. The provider for this cookie is Google.
• We use Facebook in order to collect information anonymously and to prepare reports of visits that arrive through advertising provided by Facebook without identifying individual users. In this way, our website sends information to Facebook to produce reports of the marketing campaigns launched. The vendor of this cookie is Facebook.
To this end, we indicate that the use of the different cookies by our website allows us to distinguish you from other users, to provide you with a better experience in the use and to identify problems to improve our web site. If you consent, we
We also inform you that since cookies are not necessary for the use of our website, you can block or disable them through the configuration of your browser. If you block or disable them, you can continue to use our website, although using some of your services may be limited and therefore your experience on our website less satisfactory.
• For more information about the Firefox browser from here: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias?redirectlocale=es&redirectslug=habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
• For more information about the Chrome browser from here:
• For more information about the Internet Explorer browser from here:
• For more information about the Safari browser from here:
We recommend you review this policy every time you access our website, in order to be properly informed about possible changes in it.