- Who is responsible for the processing of your data.
- For what purposes we collect the data that we request.
- What is the legitimacy for their treatment.
- How long we keep them.
- To which recipients their information is communicated.
- What are your rights
magnis nulla facilisis. Dolor sagittis maecenas. Sapien nunc amet ultrices, dolores sit ipsum velit purus aliquet, massa fringilla leo orci.
2. Responsible for the treatment
PARDIRA PREMIUM, S.L.
C / Travesseres 16, 08401, Granollers, Barcelona (Spain)
Hereinafter “MaxiSalt”, “We” or “Responsible for Treatment”.
3. Personal Data
Personal Data refers to any information or data that can identify you directly or indirectly. The Personal Data includes information such as the name or email address, among others. It could also include numeric identifiers such as the IP address of your computer, as well as the information we obtain through cookies.
By this, the User (you) guarantees that the Personal Data provided is true and accurate and undertakes to notify any change or modification thereof. Any loss or damage caused to the Platform, to the Data Controller or to any third party by means of the communication of the erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information in the forms, will be the exclusive responsibility of the user.
We can collect or receive your data through our Platform and forms, among others. In some cases, you provide us with your Personal Data directly (for example, when you fill out the contact form), or in other cases we collect them (for example, using cookies to understand how you use our website).
4. Purpose Legitimation and Conservation
Purpose Legitimation and Conservation of the processing of the data sent through:
Contact Form on the Web
- Purpose: To provide you means to contact us, answer your requests for information, and send you commercial information, advertising, offers and promotions about our products and services, including by electronic means, if you check the acceptance box .
- Legitimation: Your consent when requesting information through our contact form, as well as by checking the acceptance box for sending commercial information and the legitimate interest of the Treatment Manager.
- Conservation: Once your request is answered through our form or by email, if you have not generated a new treatment.
Submission of Emails
- Purpose: Answer your requests for information, respond to your requests and answer your questions or doubts. If you receive your Curriculum Vitae, your personal and curricular data may be part of our databases to participate in our present and future selection processes.
- Legitimation: The user’s consent to request information through the email address or send us your data and Curriculum Vitae to participate in our selection processes.
- Conservation: Once your request is answered by email, if you have not generated a new treatment. In the case of receiving your Curriculum Vitae, your data may be kept for a maximum year for future selection processes.
We may retain some personal information to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, as well as to administer our rights (for example, to assert our claims in court) or for statistical or historical purposes.
When we no longer need to use your personal data, it will be removed from our systems and records or anonymized so that we can no longer identify them.
Obligation to provide us with your personal data and consequences of not doing so.
The provision of personal data requires a minimum age of 14 years, or where appropriate, have enough legal capacity to contract.
The personal data requested is necessary to manage your requests and / or provide the services you can contract, so if you do not provide them, we cannot serve you correctly or provide the service you have requested.
In any case, we reserve the right to decide on the incorporation or not of your personal data and other information to our databases.
5. Recipients of your data
The Personal Data we collect from you can be treated by staff members of the MaxiSalt business group: PARDIRA PREMIUM, S.L., PARDIRA AMERICA, S.A and PARDIRA ASIA LIMITED, on the legal basis of the legitimate interest of the group, as well as to comply with administrative purposes.
Likewise, your personal data may be communicated to:
- Suppliers and collaborators of logistics, transport and delivery services.
- Financial entities.
- Third parties that help us provide digital services, such as CRM, platform providers, web analysis, search engine, hosting services, maintenance and support of our databases, as well as our software and applications that may contain data about you .
- Suppliers and collaborators of services related to marketing and advertising, such as digital media and social networks, among others, to help us offer advertising, marketing and campaigns, to analyze their effectiveness and to manage their contact and questions.
- Third parties for compliance with legal regulations.
We will ensure that all communication of your personal information that we make
We or those third parties with whom we share your personal information, comply with the legislation that applies to us.
6. Rights in Relation to your personal data
Any person can withdraw their consent at any time, when it has been granted for the processing of their data. In no case, the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract or the relationships generated previously.
Likewise, you can exercise the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data or rectification when they are inaccurate.
- Request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Request limitation of your treatment in certain circumstances.
- Request opposition to the processing of your data for reasons related to your particular situation.
- Request the portability of the data in the cases provided for in the regulations.
- Other rights recognized in the applicable regulations.
Where and how to request your Rights: By writing to the person in charge at your postal or electronic address (indicated in section 1), indicating the reference “Personal Data”, specifying the right to be exercised and regarding which personal data.
In case of divergences with the company in relation to the processing of your data, you can file a claim with the Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
7. Security of your personal Data
With the aim of safeguarding the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data provided for their alteration, loss and unauthorized access or treatment.
8. Updating your data
It is important that in order for us to keep your personal information up-to-date, you inform us whenever there has been any change in them, otherwise, we do not answer for the veracity of them.
Do you have any question, please ask us.
Do you want to know more about us?